The Outdoors Calendar publishes submitted information on hunting, fishing, hiking and other outdoors events. Email details to email@example.com; send to LNP, Attn: Sports, P.O. Box 1328, Lancaster, PA 17608-1328; or call 717-291-8666.
• Atglen Sportsmen: No guests will be allowed at the club until further notice, and members are advised to not visit the club if they are sick. The Big Bore Handgun Shoot is scheduled for June 6, with signups beginning at 7:30 a.m. Also, the club’s next general membership meeting is set for 7 p.m. June 9. The sporting clays committee has suspended shoots, and the Friday evening archery program for youngsters has been canceled until further notice. Check the club website, atglensportsmensclub.org, for updates on cancellations or closures.
• Columbia Fish and Game: The board has decided that in alignment with Lancaster County’s change to “yellow” status June 5, current restrictions on guest access and events will be ended. Guests will be allowed beginning that date, and other club events will be resuming. The various ranges are open for individual member use now, but club officials ask that members maintain a respectful distance while on the ranges. For information and updates, visit the club’s website at columbiafishandgame.org.
• Conewago Rod and Gun Club: The club, at 1483 Turnpike Road, Elizabethtown, has resumed its monthly safety briefings for new members as well as its general membership meetings. All outdoor facilities are open, but public trap shoots will remain canceled until further notice. For information and updates, go online at conewagogunclub.org.
• East Petersburg Sportsman Association: The club is located at 2897 Graystone Road, East Petersburg. Some events have been canceled through June 30. For information or updates, go online at eastpetersburgsportsman.com.
• Elstonville Sportsmen: The clubhouse, at 3133 Pinch Road, Manheim, is currently closed, as are the rifle, shotgun and archery ranges. For information or calendar updates, go online at elstonville.com.
• Governor Dick Environmental Center: The Environmental Center, tower, parking area and restrooms are closed until further notice, but trails remain open from dawn to dusk. Also, the Solstice Run, scheduled for June 21, has been canceled. For information, call 717-964-3808, email the park at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at parkatgovernordick.org.
• Lancaster County Bird Club: Out of an abundance of caution, the LCBC officers and board of directors have agreed to cancel all field trips until further notice. However, the club encourages all who are able to try to get outdoors on their own and enjoy the therapeutic value of nature during this time while practicing social distancing as recommended by the CDC and PA Department of Health. For information on the club and future events, go online at lancasterbirdclub.org.
• Lancaster Hiking Club: All public hikes through the end of May have been canceled. For updates or a calendar of hikes, go online at lancasterhikingclub.com.
• Lancaster County Parks Environmental Education: Because of the ever-evolving situation with coronavirus, all Lancaster County Park programs and facility rentals have been canceled and all park buildings, playgrounds and athletic fields/courts are closed until further notice. The grounds and trails remain accessible to the public for passive, dispersed recreation. Check the website at lancastercountyparks.org or call 717-295-2055 for information. Visitors should avoid crowded areas and practice social distancing.
• Manheim Sportsmen's Association: There will be no organized meetings at the club, located at 552 Oak Tree Road, Manheim, until at least June 30. Some activities may be able to start soon due to spacing and numbers involved, and members are advised to check the calendar on the club website for updates. The club’s ranges are open as long as social distancing guidelines are observed. For information, go online at manheimsportsmansassoc.org.
• Mount Joy Sportsmen: The club , at 85 Range Road, Mount Joy, will be reopening as of June 1. This will include the clubhouse, indoor ranges, outdoor rifle and pistol ranges, trap and archery. The trap program will resume June 2, and the 30 cal on June 14. Members are advised to check the website calendar for RSO availability on the outdoor ranges, and asked to follow CDC recommendations while at the club. Wear a mask and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other individuals. For information and updates, go online at mountjoysportsmen.com.
• Paradise Sportsman’s Association: The club, at 327 S. Belmont Road, Paradise, has closed its activities through June 21, although the rifle range remains available to members. For information and updates, go online at paradisesportsmansassn.com.
• Quittapahilla Audubon Society: The group has canceled all field trips and programs through June 30. Check the group’s website, QASAudubon.org, for updates.